Sunday, July 02, 2006

Canada Day Bicycle Ride

After the second World Cup game, I was pooped. Over the past 2 days I had gotten a total of perhaps 9 hours of sleep. So I took a rare afternoon nap ot recharge my batteries some. By 7pm I was in that state of being neither energetic nor tired, just sort of restless. My age old cure for that was to take my bicyle out for a spin.

It wasn't especially crowded around False Creek by that time, with just enough people dotting the path to make it interesting.

Science World's renovations are still ongoing.

This is not David Lam Park, but the one further west, the name of which I keep forgetting. The sun was causing some interesting shadows on the building. What you see is actually not one shot but 4 vertical ones stitched together.

The powers at be at False Creek had hung a gigantic Canadian flag from the old yellow crane.

No comments: