Friday, October 16, 2009

A Fundamentalist Secular Aussie Nutcase

I came across this big pile of kangaroo manure, written by an Australian "journalist" named Bob Ellis.

Not knowing who he was, I kept reading, looking for the punchline to show that he was deliberately being sarcastic. But he was not!

It's absolutely unbelievable what religious-like fervor such Rabid Leftists have for their heroes such as Barack Obama & Al Gore!!! In fact, around the same time I read Ellis' piece, I watched the Monty Python Silly Walk video. This got me thinking: If next week Obama announced a Federal Department of Silly Walks, is there any doubt that the usual suspects would:

  1. Support it wholeheartedly.
  2. Accuse anyone who laughed at the idea as being a racist.
I cannot adequately express in words how saddened I am that the level of intelligent discourse in our world today is so pathetically minimal.

No comments: