Sunday, February 12, 2006

Vancouver in February

It has been a while since my last entry on here. I finally succumbed to that flu bug that was going around and am only now getting past it. I also had out-of-town guests staying with me. I love having visitors but their presence always tends to consume all of my time. So unfortunately my blog paid the price. :-(

This morning I went out for breakfast at my new favourite crepe place, La Bretagne. It's on Jervis Street downtown, just off of Robson. They are substantially better than at any other place I've ever tried in Vancouver. Shown here is my spinach, mushroom, and feta cheese crepe being prepared. Yummy! It's a family run operation and all of the staff there are either from France or Quebec. They are extremely friendly and welcoming. And they have great coffee too!

On the way home I took these photos. This first one shows Robson Square, which sits between the Art Gallery and the Court House. Though it has seen better days, it's still an interesting architectural site.

This panorama shot actually consists of 5 separate photos that I stitched together with Panorama Maker, a great program that came with my little digital Nikon camera.

No comments: