Monday, August 06, 2007

Willkommen!

Shown here are a trio of German flight attendants that we met yesterday on the bus going downtown. They were part of a group of 10 staff from LTU Airlines that had a 2-day layover in Vancouver. For many, it was their first time here.

As my mom works for Tourism Vancouver, her and I gave them all kinds of good advice about what to see. And Danny spoke with the beautiful brunette en Espanol.

Then today, guess who showed up at Tourism Vancouver and sought more advice from my mom?! Yup, it was the same trio! I asked my mom if she obtained the e-mail address of the pretty flight attendant. Sadly, the answer was "Nein"! :-(

2 comments:

Walter Schultz said...

Just another example of mothers are from Venus and sons are from Mars.

Your mother needs to be better coached in the art of connecting with beautiful women. An opportunity is such a terrible thing to waste....especially on an unmarried son!

Robert W. said...

And what about my new found friends, what responsibility do they have to introduce me to beautiful single women?!? :-)