Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Don't Like Soccer? Then You Must Be a Racist!

So says "progressive" sports writer, Dave Zirin.  Note: I always put "progressive" in quotes as a sign of deep sarcasm and disrespect to those who attach the term to themselves.

Jonah Goldberg weighs in here and here and here.




For the record, soccer is my favourite sport.  Long has been.  But did I, for a millisecond, think Americans like Dennis Miller are racists when they mention how boring they find the game?  Hell No!!!!!

I actually don't like basketball.  Never have, likely never will.  Does this make me a racist, because a majority of professional players are Black?  According to dufus Zirin, I probably am.

Who would have ever thought that the "free thinkers" of the 1960's would start a movement in which conformity on all things is an absolute must?!?

No comments: