Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pressing Election Question of the Day

Here's an e-mail I just sent to Jon McComb at CKNW:

Jon,

On your website right now is a poll question asking who won the debate.

In this New Age Kumbaya World that we now all co-habitate, is it really proper to keep score any more? In picking out winners & losers, might we not be damaging the psychological self-esteem of our political leaders?

And come to think of it, still calling them "leaders" really isn't appropriate either, is it? They're more like guides, showing us through the Forest of Life.

<>

Oh sorry, Jon, I don't know what got into me just a moment ago. I do recall walking past the Art Gallery on 4/20 and lingering there a bit longer than I should have. :-)

Looking forward to your show today!

Robert W.

No comments: