Friday, March 30, 2007

On Mark Levin's Show!

After listening to him for many years, I finally appeared on-air on Mark Levin's show. He broadcasts out of New York City to stations all over the United States, plus on the Internet. I've listened to him for years. He's much further right wing than I am but I do respect his views very much.

He was discussing the terrible abduction of the British sailors by the Iranian government and how they're illegally being put on television and coerced by Iranian officials to voice propaganda.

I clearly hope that negotiations get them released but if the murder of Canadian photographer, Zahra Kazemi, in 2003 or the hostage taking of 52+ Americans in Tehran in 1979 is any example, then a show of force will eventually be needed.

I spoke of the following two words being surgically removed from the memories of the Democrat leaders in the United States: Neville Chamberlain. If you're not familiar with what he did (or didn't do) then please click on his name to read about the dangers of appeasement.

To learn more about Levin, do visit his terrific fan website.

No comments: