Thursday, November 16, 2006

What On Earth Is Going On???

After being cooped up for the past week with a flu, I went out for a much needed walk today. While walking along the major thoroughfare of Broadway, I came across two young men beside a Sony Store who were bundled up in sleeping bags and sitting in lawn chairs. My first thought was that they were either on strike or protesting something. About an hour later I strolled past a Future Shop, also on Broadway. Beside the store were about 15 young men, dressed similarly and huddled up against one wall. "What on earth is going on?", I asked myself.

Then suddenly the answer came to me: The long awaited PS3 game console is being released tomorrow and these video game fanatics want to be the first to get it! Yoo Hoo, how wonderful it must be to be young and have no responsibilities!!

No comments: